Terms and Conditions
Kindly familiarise yourself with all the terms and conditions below and thank you for choosing to join our club. We look forward to seeing you at the pool!
The Synquatics Team
- As Synchronised swimming is a team sport, it is vital that our swimmers train together as a team. Once your place is reserved within a team, it is your responsibility to ensure you attend every session.
- Term payments need to be made within the first two weeks of the corresponding term in order to ensure your place is reserved within the team.
- Term payments need to be made within the first two weeks of the corresponding term in order to ensure your space in the team is guaranteed and reserved.
- We do not provide refunds or make-up lessons for missed sessions except in the circumstances outlined below.
- Make up lessons are only available at the discretion of Synquatics’ management and will be considered under the following circumstances:
- if we cancel a lesson due to weather or unforeseen circumstances e.g. coach illness, facility repairs, pool hygiene issues.
- If we cancel a lesson due to national holidays or unexpected school closures.
- If an absence for two consecutive lessons or more is accompanied by a doctor’s note. 6. Make up lesson will not be granted for family holidays, exams or clashes with other activities.
- Participants are required to swim at their scheduled class time (unless discussed with the coach) in order to maintain an appropriate coach to swimmer ratio as well as minimize disruption when working on dance routines.
- If we cancel a lesson due to weather or any other unforeseen circumstances, we will strive to offer as many convenient times as possible.
- Make up lessons should be used within the same term and not the following term unless discussed with Synquatics management.
- If we need to cancel a lesson (due to coach illness or facility repairs etc), we will notify you as soon as practically possible via text message and email.
- Cancellation policy- Full refunds will only be issued under the following circumstances:
- Major illness
- Hospitalisation and rehabilitation
- Relocation outside of the Emirate in which the venue resides.